Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How is everyone doing?

How is it going? Is everyone making some progress? Keeping this stress free, anyone need more time to finish prepping their book for mailing the first round? Let me know and propose a new mail date.

I am finding "drying time" is slowing me down a bit. Ok a new puppy is also slowing me down a bit!


I'm using Perfect Paper Adhesive to glue pages together, having trouble keeping them from wrinkling. Anyone have a better glue solution? I do have Gel Medium, but I think that will wrinkle too. I've been using a plastic hotel keycard to smooth the pages as I glue.

Please check in on the mail date, no worries if we need to move the date, let's keep this stress free.

1 comment:

JodyC said...

testing! posting comments seems to be a problem.