Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

working on Kathi's book

Hi friends! I know you have all been busy with life and creating...just how it goes! Anyway, looks like a couple of you are about ready to mail again...impressive!

Jody...you made me smile when you tried this new technique and weren't just totally pleased with the outcome...it made me hope that you were enjoying the process...something new...learning how to conquer it! I have to be honest, I bought someof that Solvy stuff myself last year in Des Moines at the quilt show and really want to try it but haven't yet! You are kind of inspiring me to get it out! I will hope to learn from your example on how to do it!

I have started working on my pages for Kathi's book...kind of picked colors that are not my norm...we will see!

Happy stitching AFFs!

No comments: