Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Altered Book is now in Kathi's hands

Hey girls, I'm  finally am up and running with my new computer (lots to figure out - yikes!) so thought I would post some pictures of my Altered Book.  I sent it out a week or so ago to Kathi so it is now in her Artistic hands.  I had so much fun making this.... can you guess the name of my book?  How about "For the Love of Lace"  Each page was created using some of my dyed laces.... I know I probably went a little overboard in embellishing all the pages but once I got started I couldn't stop.

Charlyn, I am now working on yours and having a ball!  Love it!

Front Cover

Inside Front Cover

Back of Page #1

Inside Back Cover

Back Page of Book

3 comments:

Char said...

oooo, it's so pretty! I can't wait to see it in real life!

Colleen Anderson said...

Nick...you have been one busy girl since you got home!! Your book is very pretty and girlie...love it!

Denise said...

This is you for sure - love the lacey look!!