Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

finished tweaking my book




I've received Colleen's awesome book and have a few ideas floating around. I'm enjoying the sneak peeks as it gives me more time to search for goodies.

When does Nickilee get home? I figured since she's runnin the roads I could work a little longer on mine but I'm stopping now, lol. I wound up taking the pages all out and re-sewing them to lay flat, I think it will be a little easier to work on. I inserted the pages, glued the end papers and put it under some books to smoosh it flat. after a couple of days I pulled it out AND ta-da! the pages are upside down, lol. oh well, good thing it's an old accounting textbook and not relevant to my theme. Oh yeah, my Theme = horses, didn't want to make it too easy for you, lol. Take care!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Char cool looking book!

Horses...hmmmmm...I saw a carousel horse on a tiny little balcony in Chicago today, wish I would have gotten a picture of it.

Do you keep horses?

JodyC said...

Very nice, I like the color, interesting technique to remove and resew/bind the pages.

Horses theme, many creative ideas....

Colleen Anderson said...

oooh Char...don't know how I missed this...love your book!!! can hardly wait to work on it!